Why is it people on here don't know how to answer the question? LOL

I ask one question and people gave me pointless answers. Or answers that didn't go with my question. I'm really curious as to why grown adults feel the need to judge people or voice their unwanted opinion? It's a post and a free country so you are aloud to comment as you please. BUT why would you want to bother me with non sense that I specifically stated to not do. It's really immature and nerve wrecking, BEHAVE ladies, this website is not to make anyone feel uncomfortable. If you can't give a proper answer someone is looking for, don't give one. Maybe this will help the adults really bahave as adults. If you are offended, then this is for youuuuu XOXO

ohprettymommy

Asked by ohprettymommy at 5:47 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in About CafeMom

• sticking out tongueStarting out on the wrong foot......CHECK!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:48 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• i agree. well said!!
    mztxdelta

Answer by mztxdelta at 5:48 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• some r confused so please be patient with us
    also if u r at work and hope for a quick fix somethings cant be done that way
    most of life is like this
    ginhull

Answer by ginhull at 5:51 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I've found myself doing that. Someone will ask a simple straight forward question and I will answer with some very off topic Maybe we are all just full of so much knowledge and wanting to share it or maybe we are just full of it....any way...
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 5:54 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• LOL oh no @meooma I was referring to people giving rude answers. Not the ones who give more than an answer. Just the ones who want to judge the situation and not actually help it lol
    ohprettymommy

Comment by ohprettymommy (original poster) at 5:59 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Lol this has happened to me a few times...rude for no reason answers or answers that have absolutly nothing to do with what I asked....I think it's kind of funny....not the rude answers though cause I'm kind of sensitive and sometimes they hurt my feelings =( I don't really know why people feel like they have to be so rude.
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 6:04 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• LOL right like are you just bored w/ life? get it together!
    ohprettymommy

Comment by ohprettymommy (original poster) at 6:10 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I agree
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 7:07 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• We can say (ask) whatever we want. And others may not answer in the way we would like. This is life.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 10:59 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Well they are just not giving the answers that you are looking for. If you dont like what people have to say then dont ask
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:32 PM on Mar. 16, 2011