Fibromyalgia?

for he past few weeks my muscles in my neck, shouldrs, back and arms especailly have been achey.. almos tlike a burning ache, though sometimes they can also feel cold? I ge exremely tired with the onset of his feeling, and its every day usually in early afternoon. rest and sleep dont help, and it usually last the remainder of the day despite my activity level. the last few days i find i cannot sleep well at all, not sure because of discomfort or what.

its making life very hard right now... as even making dinner or picking up something off the ground seems to hurt. any ideas? my symptoms seem to go along with fibro but you know how looking up symptoms goes.. start looking and you swear you have everything..lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:47 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Health

• At times I feel this way also and yes a Dr. said it was fibromyalgia but I would goto the Dr. Because it could be a few other things that have test to make sure you do not have.
    mandyandthree

Answer by mandyandthree at 8:33 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• anyone else?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:30 PM on Mar. 17, 2011