Was she out of line or is everyone else over reacting? adult content

we had final exams today and me and a few others passed the class with a c+ . we busted our butts to get that grade. another student has having a fit cause she went from an A to a B+. even after someone pointed out that not everyone did that well she still went on about her B+ and became pissed off about it. it got to the point we the other students who didnt do so well got mad and one guy told the B+ student to shut the f** up. i can understand being disappointed in not gettin the grade she wanted, hell everyone in the classs didnt get the grade they wanted. i think she should at least toned it down to spare the feelings others...your thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:59 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• I agree with you - she should NOT have made an issue in front of the class.
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 6:06 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• maybe she shouldn't have made a issue in the class, but I take more issue with a student swearing in class like that than the B+ student getting mad.

Anonymous

• She should have confronted the teacher AFTER class to find out Exactly what brought down the grade. Maybe her job was paying for the class if she got an A and getting a B ment she had to pay for the class herself? Either way it should NOT have been done during class in front of the other students.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:03 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• we werent in the class room, we were in the dorm rec room waiting for our next exam. yeah the guy shouldnt of said that to her but they way she was going on about i was about to say the same thing, and im not that kind of person. the b student was yelling she was so livid about her grade and everyone else is tryin to get mentally prepared for our next exam....the b student isnt well liked anyways, she always acts like she is better than everyone else. not excusing tht guys reaction but it was kinda of expected when stress is running that high. even when we went outside to get away from her she followed us even though she doesnt smoke. we have to smoke in designated areas away from the doors. when she came to the smoker area was when that guy went off on her.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:27 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• It shouldn't have been done in front of the class, but I don't think she should be "thankful" to have gotten a B+ just because everyone else did worse. If she has a legitimate complaint then she should take it to the professor or the person above him...its not like her classmates can do anything about it. However, I am in my master's program and throughout the last 5 years of getting to this point, the lowest grade I have had was an A-, and I bust my rear end for those grades. I go without sleep. I work my lunch breaks at work. I am never late, I never miss class, and I would be DEVASTATED to see a B+
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 6:27 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• She should have been a little more mature about it..but I would have stayed out of it. It wasn't my grade.
    BeachMommy07

Answer by BeachMommy07 at 10:38 PM on Mar. 16, 2011