Trying to conceive ~ advice adult content

so i have a 32 day cycle .. my last period was on feb 24th
so online it says im suppose to ovulate on the 14th.. so i had sex on the 13th . (of march)

so now its 2dpo my boobs were killing me before ovulation day .. and they still are..
i had weird feelings in my stomach like cramps but not so much.. im gassy but then again i kinda always am lol
and also im tired but i think it may be because of work..

did any of you have these symptoms when you were 2dpo and found out you were pregnant ??

what did you feel 2-4dpo ??
i think my boobs are hurting b/c i might start my period but then again i heard sometimes they hurt when you oulate ..
i dont really have alot of cervical mucus so idek !

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:03 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• i had those syptoms but why dont you just take a test? first response works great
    proudmommyof612

Answer by proudmommyof612 at 6:06 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I'm only two dpo
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:08 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Then wait & take at test. You wont be able to tell only 2 days past ovulation. If the egg is fertilized, it hasn't even implanted yet
    Anonymous

• Those are all symptoms, but of course you will have to wait and see if you miss your period. I know when I was trying to conceive, every little thing made me feel like I was pregnant :) I wish you the best of luck! Try not to drive yourself too crazy for the next 2 weeks. Please update us when you do find out :D
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 6:33 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• well actually for some wierd reason thats how I kinda knew I was pregnant... my whole body was achy & my boobs hurt.

But also, It's the same way when I get my period, So i'm not sure.
    ZoeyMariah.

Answer by ZoeyMariah. at 8:08 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• It's WAY too early to be having symtoms but you know...those online calculators and calenders are VERY VERY inaccurate so maybe you ovulated earlier than you thought.

Take a test or wait for a missed period.

I had sore breast 5 days DPO and ended up pregnant.
    Anonymous

• DO NOT bother clicking on aromatika link...it goes NOWHERE...you get sent to some Russian log in page. She has been positing that link for a while and it STILL goes NOWHERE!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Do you KNOW for a fact that you ovulated when you think you did? Are you charting at all? Because just plugging dates into a calendar doesn't do much, unless you are VERY regular to a T, and even then it only matters if your luteal phase (between ovulation and your next period) is the same every month. And not everyone has the same luteal phase. So you could have ovulated earlier than you think and are pregnant or about to start your period, or you may have ovulated later or are about to ovulate and are experiencing symptoms from that. 2 dpo is a bit early for any kind of pregnancy symptoms, though. If you are 2 dpo, it's probably due more to the shifting hormones accompanying ovulation.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 2:53 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Well since November my periods always came on the 19th then in feb it came on the 24th so I calculated that and it said I was 32 day cycle. So I was suppose to ovulate on the 14th but then again I was having alot of cervical mucus starting around the 8th so I had sex on the 9th and 10th and then on the 13th and 16th ..
    What do you think ?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:43 PM on Mar. 17, 2011