Eczema, dairy allergy,heat rash,or baby acne??

My son (6 weeks old this upcoming Sunday) has tiny red bumps all over. I am not sure what it is because when I googled all of thee above they all looked the same. It doesn't seem to bother him, he's not throwing up, or having gas I have been leaving him in only a diaper or a short sleeved onzie most of the day. The bumps are on his face and tummy...What does it sound like???

amberpatterson

Asked by amberpatterson at 6:08 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• that defently sounds like baby acne and theres nothing you can really do for it except maybe get cetaphil soap eczema is a really dry rash and dairy allergy your baby would be really irratable like mine! hope that helps
    proudmommyof612

Answer by proudmommyof612 at 6:12 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Like the PP said, it sound like baby acne, my poor girls got it so bad. It will go away no worries. If you get too concerned you could always check with your doctor. I know I did with my second...her baby acne freaked me out.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 6:38 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• i have never seen baby acne, but all 4 of my boys had eczema. They mainly had the patches on their cheeks, but 2 out of the 4 had patches on their belly. Aquaphore worked for 3 out of the 4 boys, but my 11 month old has to get a prescription cream for it on his cheeks. I would take baby in to see what the bumps are. Good Luck
    team21

Answer by team21 at 7:52 PM on Mar. 16, 2011