37 weeks pregnant

I am so miserable I can edven walk no more I feel that my whole body got so heavy I cant even walk cuz my legs are so heavy and I wanted to know does anyone knows how to induce labor I did the sex thing I been having sex since the begining of my pregnancy and still nothing I walk everyday more than 3 miles a day and I also tryed the castor oil I heard there is a thing that you have to eat lemon or lime does anyone knows anything else I can do I am alreday 2 centimeters and 50 % effaced for the past 3 months now and nothing has not been working PLEASE HELP ME!!!

MommyG203

Asked by MommyG203 at 11:22 AM on Jul. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• There's really nothing you can do but be patient. I know it's uncomfortable but unless you are induced the baby is going to come when it wants to.
    tfmmpmmdmmom

Answer by tfmmpmmdmmom at 11:35 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• I would just keep walking and having sex...just relax if you can? I'm sure it won't be that long? good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• Suposedly, Raspberry leaf tea will induce labor. It didn't work for me, but it worked great for my friend. I finally decided to have the dr induce labor. After I set the date to be induced I went into labor naturally and had a very healthy baby boy. I hope this works for you. You can also google some of the stuff.
    sam_luv_alexus

Answer by sam_luv_alexus at 2:20 PM on Jul. 22, 2008

• I would give your doctor a call. I felt the same way. My doctor stripped my membranes for me and told me to go out and have a very heavy meal and walk afterwards. Presto!! I went into labor the next morning! It worked.

Good luck. Enjoy the experience. I loved being pregnant - every minute of it.

Janis
    www.livetotalwellness.com/janislanz
    single_mom2

Answer by single_mom2 at 5:49 PM on Jul. 22, 2008