What do you ladies think of this? adult content

Ok once in a blue moon my dh wants anal and usually I'll get alittle tipsy and go for it but now he is talking about doing it again but this time I am on my cycle and he was asking would it be ok with me if I was to wear a tampon while we have anal...hmm? I never thought of that not to mention it would help things stay alittle neater for a while IMO.
What do you ladies think?
Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:28 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Umm, if you're doing anal, why would it matter what you have in your vagina? More importantly, if you're on your period, and you're not using that particular body part for sex, why WOULDN'T you wear a tampon?

I'm really not understanding the question.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:30 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• My butt is a ONE WAY ONLY street. Anal sex is very dangerous. If your ok with it go for it, it's just NOT for me.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:31 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Always good to wear a tampon. And if you like it and you don't mind it, then let him do it lol
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 6:42 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• NO. Not only does the bible forbid it, it's not natural.
    Anonymous

• I don't agree, Anon., but....just out of curiosity, what verses are you using to back up that claim?
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 12:31 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• i dont do anal sex....
    its an EXIT DOOR ONLY.....nothing/no one is ever allowed to enter thru that door..........
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 3:34 PM on Mar. 17, 2011