Without looking, can you name all of the contents of your purse?

scout_mom

Asked by scout_mom at 6:43 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• my wallet, loose change, goldfish lol, umm... lipgloss, keys,ummm.... I thinkthat's about it
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 6:45 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Yep lol diapers, wipes, extra panties for my oldest DD, extra passies, my wallet, hand sanitizer, lotion, and small bottle of perfume :)
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 6:46 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• wallet,keys,lotion,tylenol, chappy stick, some loose change,some papers for my car payments and various cards.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 6:48 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Yup, change purse, wallet, pen, pencil, and notepad. I keep my cell phone in my pocket and my keys on a carabiner on my belt loop. Chapstick is in my other pocket. I just went to the Post Office today to mail a bill, so that is no longer in it. I travel very light. LOL.
    tngrandma

Answer by tngrandma at 6:53 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Billfold, keys, phone, lipgloss, pens, change, and that's it.
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 7:03 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• drivers licence 2 bank cards sams club card petsmart card a twenty and about 1.80 in change and four or five reciepts...I have a really small purse :)
    pregoagain2010

Answer by pregoagain2010 at 7:05 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• wallet,my checkbook,small bottle of body spray,small bottle of lotion,two things of chapstick,diaper,wetwipes,a small notebook,pen
    daisydays988

Answer by daisydays988 at 7:07 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Sure, my kindle, my wallet, a pacifier that's been in there for close to a year, chapstick, one of those stain pens, and my hospital receipt from this morning. Oh, and one of the Toy Story aliens my son tossed in there this morning :)
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:11 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• nope i carry my life in it so who knows what is hidden in there
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 7:30 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• My wallet, some keys, 2 lip glosses, a liner, a lipstick, lotion, sanitizer, mints, some trash (gum wrappers and the like), a few pencils, my calculator, a solid perfume compact, a foundation compact, deodorant, a roll on perfume oil, lip balm, change, headache pills, and I think that's it... That's at least 95% of it lol. I might have a book in there right now, not sure.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:32 PM on Mar. 16, 2011