need nonjudgemental response.?

I made a mistake and when my husband and i split up unfortunately i slept with someone else(feel terrible) and i am pregnant, however the doctor and u/s say i conceived on the 2nd of june. how likely is it that i am reall over a month later in pregnancy if all the tests and u/s and doctors are still saying the same date. (p.s. my terrible decision happened on may 3rd.) please help me somebody please dont be mean i already feel so so terrible

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:32 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• people make mistake honey so if the two of you are working it out just try and be positive. u/s are typically pretty acuarate on due dates. ovualation probably happen when they said depending on your due date. count back 40wks from your due date and that will tell you about when you concieved. of course now it could have been with in a day befor or a day after that date.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 3:35 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I did and it still says my conception date of june 2nd and when i counted back and did all the math from my mistake it said i would be due january 28th and my due date is mar.8
    Anonymous

• You likely didn't get pregnant with you mistake then, but a month later with your hubby.
    Anonymous

• It's pretty unlikely that it would be a month off, though it could happen! You may also want to do a paternity test now, just so you won't stress about this the whole pregnancy...and you should probably tell your doctor about the situation...
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 3:42 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Dont feel so terrible. Everyone makes mistakes and stress is bad for the baby no matter who the father is. You are the mother. Congratulations. Things worse than that happen all the time. At least you broke up with him first right? You made good decisions and the pregnancy is out of your control. Dont beat yourself up.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 3:47 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• The doctors are usually right. I insisted I was a month further along with my last one, but I wasn't. They wouldn't be that far off. I wouldn't worry if I were you.
    Anonymous

• Doctors are usually right. Don't feel bad though. Everyone messes up and besides you and your husband weren't together at the time right? Who's to say he didn't do the same thing. I hope you guys have talked about it though. It may be better to be upfront with hubby now than to surprise him later. I wish you the best. Keep us up dated.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:38 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• well im in ur same situation, but i have two due dates one for may 9, 2009 (Sonagram say so), but doctor said May 14, 2009. My boyfriend and i had split up to when i went off to have sex with someone else, but i was not ovulating when i had sex with the other person so my doctor told me not to worry.
    my1stchild2009

Answer by my1stchild2009 at 4:46 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• It probibly is accurate then I doubt it is a month off
    scoke19

Answer by scoke19 at 9:27 PM on Nov. 24, 2008