I wonder

last night i had some clear fluids come out and they did something and told me that it wasnt my water but i was having contractions 7-8 minutes apart what could the fluids be and it wasnt pee i smelled it smelled sweet kinda i go to my doc on the 24th but my contractions are back again im only 30 weeks

devlynsmommy08

Asked by devlynsmommy08 at 6:54 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I would think that was my water, too. Well hmm. If the contractions are back again, give your doctor a call. Sounds like they may want to monitor you. Have you leaked any of this fluid again since?
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 7:02 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• May have just been discharge. As pregnancy progresses, we end up having more and more discharge. I know I had enough that I thought my water had broken! Keep an eye out. I know when my water actually DID break (before I had contractions), it was like peeing, but more. And even harder to control. Maxi pads could barely stand up to it. I went through many pairs of underwear that day!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 7:43 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• i thought i was leaking too and was not.....if the contractions stay persistent go get checked out! good luck! :)
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 8:50 PM on Mar. 16, 2011