ANYONE LOOKiNG FOR A ROOMMATE iN ViRGiNiA BEACH OR NORFOLK?

I have a 18 yr old pregnant friend who's living in a place she's uncomfortable in, and doesn't noe wat to do, anyone with any advice, in need of a roommate, or just wouldn't mind giving the girl a helping hand!!! Plsz reply this is very important.

Thanksz for listening

PiinkLove

Asked by PiinkLove at 7:05 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in General Parenting

• Would your friend really want to move in with a complete stranger?
    mommytoJames512

Answer by mommytoJames512 at 7:12 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Well i told her i was gonna do this, and she said it was ok, cus she really doesnt wanna be there anymore, and if anything a females better than a dude. But yea pretty much.
    PiinkLove

Comment by PiinkLove (original poster) at 7:20 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• piinklove is all about stranger lovin today...1st her roommate will move in with a stranger from online 2nd she wants strangers bbm and pin to send messages to blackberries. You can trust all people honey.
    Anonymous

• listen hunn, aint no stranger loving here, shes not my roommate shes my friend looking to move outta the place shes at (she dnt live wit me) and i only asked for blackberry pins so i can have more friends on my bbm, im married honey so its not like i plan on meeting any of these ladies, so if that makes u feel any better.
    PiinkLove

Comment by PiinkLove (original poster) at 7:55 PM on Mar. 16, 2011