How much "say" did your hubby have in the wedding planning ?

bride

gwen20

Asked by gwen20 at 7:07 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• As much as I did. Though he mostly agreed with me.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:31 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• my husband didnt have any say in it all he had to do was show up...i liked it that way after all its our day so why not make it the way we want it instead of having him act like he cares when he probally dosent he is just happy to be getting married the details are up to you
    jeanspa305

Answer by jeanspa305 at 7:50 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• How much say did he have? Hell, neither one of us had much say. His mother decided that she would take total control (the only thing I picked out was the flowers and my cake topper) and heaven forbid if we tried to voice an opinion about it.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 7:44 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• He had as much say as I did... 50/50... But doesnt mean he wanted to use it lol... Pretty much it was all up to me..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 8:49 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• He had a say on everything, except my dress. (He didn't see that until I walked down the aisle.) He worked hard to make the $$ to pay for it all and it was his wedding too, so he was going to get what he wanted just as much as I was.
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 9:31 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• He didn't really care about the details. If it were up to him, we would've gotten married in the courthouse and used the money for a long international honeymoon.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 7:15 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• this is my boyfriends 2nd wedding so he said i could plan all of it but would like to be involved
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 7:29 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Very little
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 6:14 AM on Mar. 17, 2011