What is the strangest thing your husband has said or ask you?

Marciaplus5

Asked by Marciaplus5 at 7:16 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• celebrityummm..back door action.

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 7:20 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• The strangest thing I've had to do for him was shave his ... umm ... 'boys'. Lol, he had to shave them when he went for his vasectomy, so he asked me to help him. Then I had to help him again when he went back after the Dr botched it the first time. And I had to shave his groin when he had an angiogram after his heart attack. It was either me or nurse Bob. He picked me ;-)
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 7:33 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• We were talking hypotheticals one day just for fun and he said that if I ever left him, he would rather have me leave him for a woman than a man. A man he can compete with, but if I switched teams entirely, he can't compete with that. He made an interesting point.
    AntoinetteF

Answer by AntoinetteF at 7:53 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• He asked me to shave his butt and mine. LOL
    clb78

Answer by clb78 at 7:54 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Umm I really can't think of anything on this one :-s Not sure about the above answer in shaving for a vasectomy! They must do things different now as DH just had one a couple weeks ago & never had to shave - dr didn't even do it!
    bethany49

Answer by bethany49 at 2:13 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• the strangest most off the wall crazy thing my sons father wanted me to do when we were still together was stick my finget in his butt while we were having sex.....i told him hell no and i stopped the sex right then and there.....
    NO he isnt gay,as a matter of fact he cant stand the sight/sound of a gay man.....it makes him puke.....i have no problem with gay men but im not about to stick my finger up his butt!!!!
    that was 2 years ago,we stayed together up until july of last year....he only asked me to do that once......
    yuck!!
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 3:29 PM on Mar. 17, 2011