Do you know any thing that can help ?

I am having really bad morning sickness, i hate feelin nauseated and i have 2 kids i need to take care of do you know of anything i can by or take that will help me out ????? I have a dr appt the end of the month so i have to wait and ask the dr for something :(

zackarysmommy

Asked by zackarysmommy at 7:21 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Sea-Band Motion Sickness wristbands saved my life.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 7:22 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Cracker & flat ginger ale, See if you can find Ginger Chews the helped me alot. And also Preggie Pops. Congratulations :)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 7:24 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I had pretzels and sprite every morning.
    camiam81

Answer by camiam81 at 7:26 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Ginger chews and Sea Bands are two wonderful options. I remember Preggie Pops being good when I was pregnant. Hopefully it'll pass soon enough for you! =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 7:40 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• saltine crackers and sprite! You could always just call the nurse/ Dr. and see what they say. Good luck, morning sickness is the worst!
    amygoetsch

Answer by amygoetsch at 8:30 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• if you get real real sick the doc will call you in phenegrin (not sure how you spell it) and it is not harmful to baby
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 8:47 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I've been REALLY bad with sickness (this is my first pregnancy). Preggie Pops were helping for a few weeks then I got sicker. The doctor just gave me a prescription pre-natal vitamin called CitraNatal Assure. That seems to be helping so far but it's only been 3 days.

Good luck.
    angelmommy11

Answer by angelmommy11 at 9:09 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Sometimes pre-natal vitamins made me ill in the morning after I took them, so I started taking them just before bed. Never queasy again!
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 1:22 AM on Mar. 18, 2011