How to keep your home clean as a hospital (suppose to be)

people getting on me for not keeping it like sanitary hospital. so to keep the people i live with happy how can i keep the dirt up with out sweeping every hour. and the people dont want to take there shoes off and the puppy going to the bathroom in the hose what is a good way of cleaning it up?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:34 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Home & Garden

• HUH?

I'm not sure I understand the question.

The people you live with want the house as clean as a hospital?

Then have them move down to County General!
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 3:37 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• buy pupppy pads for your puppy first of all it will help train him. now to get rid of the puppy odor so he or she will stop marking there spot use baking soda vacume it up and then pour a tad bit of rubbing alcohole on it let dry it gets rid of the pee smell.As far as cleaning your house to hospital standards forget it no one has a house like that lol and if they do they have far to much time on there hands. just vacume every other day or so keep up on the dishes and mop your floors and clean the bathroom. who said you have to be perfect.
    Anonymous

• um, well, hospital's aren't really as clean as you think then...which is why i refuse to let my kids play on the floor in the ER room...the only place that's really clean is in an operating room, and sometimes those aren't even as clean as they're supposed to be.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 3:42 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Id tell them if they like the way the hospital keeps their rooms they should go get hit by a car and check in.
    Anonymous

• First off, hospitals are filthy. You'd be wise to spend as little time as possible there. Second, if other people who live in your home are complaining, then start "training" them to pick up after themselves. If they absolutely refuse to do so, then every time someone gets on your about the state of the house, smile and point out all the messes that person made. If the people hassling you don't live with you, tell them to stick it in their ear.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 3:46 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• So long as your house isn't disgusting, you are doing just fine. I think you should clean up after yourself and your children if they are not old enough to do it themselves. Teach your children to clean up after themselves and enforce it. The other adults in the house can take care of their own messes. And hospitals are not clean at all. The look clean to the naked eye.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 3:56 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• First thought....Wow...I'd say think about changing your people.
    Second thought....Is this your home with your family? I'm not quite sure I understand your living situation. That may help me answer the question better.
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 3:57 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I'm glad your friends and family aren't mine. I'd have to hit them. lol.... or stop letting them in my house.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Just tell them if they don't like it feel free to start cleaning anytime...
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 12:03 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• well sweeping and keeping the puppy from going to the bathroom isn't like hospital clean ...it's just gross and nasty if you don't...
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 2:11 PM on Nov. 25, 2008