Was I wrong to call her Grandpa?

My sister and I are roomates and about a month ago we had decided we were going to move and we didn't want to take our 2 55 gallon aquariums with us because they are huge and it would be a major pain. So we posted an ad on craigslist and I traded my tank to a lady and it was a done deal. Then she said she would trade my developmentally disabled sister for her tank and we let her take it. She was supposed to give my sister some yarn for making baby blankets and some toddler clothes for my son. Well, that was a month ago and she keeps making excuses as to why she hasn't brought us the stuff yet. So I started to get pissed and I called her Grandpa who is a deacon in our church and asked him to talk to her about it. Well I just talked to her and she was so mad that I called him! Jeez! What would you have done?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:29 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Shopping

• I wouldn't have involved her grandfather. This deal is between you and her and your sister.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:32 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I'd say you got rid of the aquarium and she reneged on her end of the bargain ~
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:34 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Shame is a powerful motivator maybe now she will do the right thing??? Anything is possible

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:35 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• She said she is going threw the baby clothes she has and will bring some stuff in a few days. But she has said that before.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:37 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I wouldn't have involved her grandfather either. This deal is between you and her and your sister.
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 8:28 AM on Mar. 17, 2011