WHat the heck is going on???

Ok. so my AF was due Friday. I have taken 2 preg tests both came back Neg (first response). Last nigh DH and I had sex and there was some very slight bleeding. All gone today. We aren't trying. As a matter of fact I just had a baby 7 months ago. I did miss a couple pills ( I HATE the pill, used to be on the patch but they changed the dang thing!). Could I be preg? Could this be stress? Really don't want to see my dr. My first 2 kids are 12 months apart. Then there was a 7 year lull....now here we are! Thank Ya'll

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:35 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You could be, that it's too soon for a test to pick up. You could also be under more stress (even subconsciously), making it late. Give it a few more days, test again if no AF, and if you continue to not get it and keep having neg. tests, you're gonna have to see the doc, get a blood test or even an u/s.
    Anonymous

• The light bleeding could be the baby implanting on the utermine wall. I would wait another week and see if a test shows pregnancy. If not see a dr or go to the health dep. You want to make sure it isnt an ecoptic pregnancy or something like that.
    Anonymous

• It can take quite awhile for things to get regular again (even if you go a couple of months with it coming on time), so my guess is it's still just hormones from the last pregnancy messing with you, especially if you've missed pills. It definitely could be stress, too!

I'd wait until at LEAST this Friday with nothing before I'd call the doc...and maybe stock up on a few tests for the weekend. Good luck!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 3:39 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• My pregnancy tests were negative for three months for my first pregnancy and i am now pregnant again and the tests are once again negative. I also heard that spotting is common during implantation of the fetus. Go to the doctor and get a blood test to find out for sure.
    infor2

Answer by infor2 at 12:02 AM on Nov. 25, 2008