Can you get pregnant after tubs where clamp ?? adult content

I had a period but it lasted a month!! That has never happens !!! I am now nausea in morning and mid afternoon , smells really get to me . My lower back hurts really bad along with pelvic area. And no sex for me I feel pressure. I have been so tired this past week , and I will admit my moods have been crazy too, I feel like cring all the time . Then today a new thing happened I have extra discharge , it is really liquidly, it is not pee. I also have to pee all the time . I just did not think it was possible to get pregnant after tubs where clamp ?? Any advice ?? I am really starting to freak out !

Ashley12231122

Asked by Ashley12231122 at 7:57 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• My grnadma gotpreg AFTER her tubes were tied. Its rare but does happen. Get a pregnancy test to make sure.
    crazy4u49033

Answer by crazy4u49033 at 8:00 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Getting your tubes tied is less effective than getting a vasectomy. You might want to go to the doctor. .
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 8:03 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• It happens about 3% of the time. You should take a pregnancy test.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 8:04 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I have had 3 children and this is how it felt . But I keep thinking there is no way . I got it done when I was 27 . How can this happen ??
    Ashley12231122

Comment by Ashley12231122 (original poster) at 8:09 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• did you say 3% of the time ObbyDobbie......ohhh i may be in trouble. I got pregnant with an IUD in last year and now have 4 boys...i thought i was done at 3. Then i decided to get my tubes "tied" after i gave birth to my 4th son. With an IUD in you only have a 1% chance of getting preg.....
    Anonymous

• Nothing is 100% effective except abstinence...sorry if that sounds like an after school special! Condoms, the pill, IUD, getting your tubes tied, a vasectomy... it doesn't matter what type of birth control it is, there is ALWAYS a chance of getting pregnant.

HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 9:22 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• It's possible to get pregnant after a tubal.....go to your OB and get checked.
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 9:55 AM on Mar. 19, 2011