Bikini for Large Breasted Woman

Alright, I just know there are other women out there that are large breasted. I am a 40 DDD/F. This year I'm thinking about getting a bikini (I don't have the nerve to wear it anywhere but in my backyard, but hey!).

Trouble is, I can't simply go down to Wal-Mart and buy one. So if you are a DDD or bigger, and you wear a bikini (or at least the top) where do you buy it at?

Asked by Anonymous at 8:38 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• i would look online.

Answer by febmom007 at 8:39 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I have been. But it's so hard to know what's really gonna keep the girls up, ya know? And there's ALOT to keep up LOL!

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:42 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I'm a 34 DDD, and this is an excellent question that I would love to know the answer to. Or if anyone in general has any advice on flattering clothes for girls with large busts...I'm bumping this question! Hopefully we can get some advice haha

Answer by CollegeMommy121 at 8:46 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I have always had to buy smaller and shove them in...which royally stinks considering my band size is between a 34 and 36 so they think I'm "supposed to" be smaller busted. Ones that work better for me are the halter style ones that tie both at the back and at the neck so I can buy a size that is big enough but still be able to tie it down to something that would fit me. All I can say is that you will probably try on a million damn tops to find one that fits nicely...and even then, it might feel like you are wearing your boobs as a giant necklace. EGH! I hate bathing suits. LOL!

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 8:53 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Ok ladies, while you all have been answering my post, I've been out looking. Found a site that may actually have some swimsuits that will work! Check out

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:10 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I have large breasts too and have had good luck with the tops at old navy, you could also try lane bryant.

Answer by Namaste17 at 9:38 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I intend to order mine from Bravissimo because their bathing suits also offer some support for larger breasted women. is another good one, and maybe Good luck!

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 9:55 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:40 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• wow good luck

Answer by ChanQ at 12:21 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Land's End has cute but not super duper young bikinis that come in different bra sizes and and with different levels of holdage.

Answer by spastic_poodle at 10:46 PM on Mar. 25, 2011