What kind of mattress do you have?

We need a new mattress - which ones are great, or bad?

angelmommy11

Asked by angelmommy11 at 8:45 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Home & Garden

• vera wang pillow top
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 8:46 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Tempurpedic-its a dream,but mucho expensive. Our king size sleep system was $3100
    Verlo sucks

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:47 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Okay...best advice I can give is through experience...DON'T UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BUY A MATTRESS ONLINE. I bought one I thought was a good deal on overstock.com and it came decompressed (air vacuumed out of it, folded in half, rolled up, and tied together). My eyes almost popped out of my head thinking "oh, that can't be good." I actually don't mind it, but LP has not let me live it down. He HATES that bed and there is just no way to tell firmness or even what you are getting online.

We will definitely be buying up for a sleep number bed in the near future.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:24 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• We have Posturepedic in California King. Wanted Tempurepedic but didn't want to spend over $3000. We purchased ours almost 6yrs ago and love it. Back then we paid about $2500 from Sit-n-Sleep. We get a better nights sleep on this than on our pillow top we used to have. Both DH and I have bad backs and this definitely helps relieve the pain and get a better night sleep.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 9:30 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• My hubby and I have a sleep number bed and absolutely love it! He has his softness and I have my firmess.
    saydeejo

Answer by saydeejo at 9:32 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• We have a serta and I love it!
    merandaobrien

Answer by merandaobrien at 9:49 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• We just bought one from the Donald Trump collection.......sooooo nice!
    mommyxdos

Answer by mommyxdos at 9:53 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I just bought a Simmons ComforPedic Harmony and I LOVE IT!!! It was worth every penny. I have not bought a new mattress since 1996. I think ours was $2500 for a king. It would have been more but it was on sale and we took the floor model.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:59 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Kingdown from Sleepys
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 10:12 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Sealy sterns & foster. I really like it. We plan on replacing all the beds in the house with these mattresses.

Answer by gemgem at 8:44 AM on Mar. 17, 2011