How do I suggest to a neighbor/friend....

She does not enjoy the marital act - i.e., S-E-X.

We are very close and I adore, Adore, ADORE this woman. I think she needs to do a little self-exploration with a Hitachi Power Wand (my personal fave, but whatever).

I feel like a DORK (because I am) but any and all suggestions are welcome.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:41 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Relationships

• huh?!
    Anonymous

• Buy her a BOB for christmas and send it anonymously.
    Anonymous

• Next time the topic comes up, try saying, "they make really good toys these days", then wink a couple of times. If she goes EWWWWWWWWWW, just say you were kidding, if she shows any interest, show her a couple of sex toy websites.

pugpin

Answer by pugpin at 3:55 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Good advice pugpin.
    Anonymous

• I don't recommend a Hitachi Power Wand for a beginner. It doggone near vibrated my teeth out and it was no where near my mouth! (and I'm no beginner) Just ask her if she has ever tried toys and maybe start her out with an egg or finger shaistu. I started with the rabbit & pearls vibrator and it's my new best friend. I don't even use my Hitachi anymore. That's just way too much power imo.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:25 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• What the heck is the Hitachi Power Wand? I thought it was a power tool you used in the garden. Seriously, I thought she was joking about the power wand. Is it really some kind of "ya know" toy?
    pugpin

Answer by pugpin at 5:17 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Get her drunk and go check out the adult store together! It'll be fun!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 7:00 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Power Wand ROCKS.

It's THE "ya know" toy. And LOL at the teeth rattling....I had to wrap mine in a washcloth for the first few weeks....
    Anonymous