In need of a little hope

I'm 2 days late and experiencing alot of lower back pain. I NEVER get lower back pain before my period which is why i'm leaning towards getting a positive this month. I don't recall having lower back pain with my first pregnancy but I do remember it with my second which unfortunately ended the next day in miscarriage. Is lower back pain a NORMAL symptoms (this early) or is it tied to miscarriage?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:17 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I will keep a good thought for you!!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:30 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I did have lower back pain with my daughter but it could be something more serious. I would go to my ob, it is sometimes better to stay on the safe side. Hope all is okay, keep us posted.
    Kelly502

Answer by Kelly502 at 9:35 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Thank you ladies! I'm probably going to make a trip to the OB tomorrow, so I will let you know!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:56 PM on Mar. 16, 2011