Why is it when you are expecting everything bothers you

i have a friend living with me but she has kind of a attitude sometimes she helps me clean around and there are days she wakes up and she goes all day with out talking to me unless i talk to her and it really bothers me what should i do

window7

Asked by window7 at 9:32 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• hormones
    tirelessefforts

Answer by tirelessefforts at 9:34 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• hormones arent they fun
    devlynsmommy08

Answer by devlynsmommy08 at 9:41 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• tell you its hormones is the easy part but what you should do is talk to her about how you are feeling...everyone thinks that people are mind readers but we arent so you have to communicate and get it all out in the open
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 3:23 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Hormones suck, but they play a HUGE role in a pregnant woman's "moods"...talk to your friend and let her know how this is making you feel....while making sure to stress that you understand much of it may not be in her control.
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 9:51 AM on Mar. 19, 2011