• In the Spotlight:

What do or did you crave while pregers?

for me it's anything spicy and fruit... oh how i love fruite right now.

Lynnsae

Asked by Lynnsae at 10:25 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Pringles or STrawberry ice cream..not at the same time tho. :) LOL
    BeachMommy07

Answer by BeachMommy07 at 10:27 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• with my first it was fruit with pickles.. and ham an cheese with TONS of pickles sandwhiches..from the sandwhich shop oh how i miss them!.. with my daughter it was hot wings..with my third it was cool ranch chips..
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 10:27 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Orange juice, both times. First place I'd go when I went to the grocery store, and a whole carton would be gone by the time I left. And of course I'd buy 3-4 cartons for the week at home. I never bothered with cups, lol; there didn't seem to be a point.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:31 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I just ate spoonfuls of peanut butter constantly. It had to be a certain kind too. I still eat it quite a bit.
    Bears.Mommy

Answer by Bears.Mommy at 10:32 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Mushrooms, Olives, Mayonnaise, and Subway.

LanaisSky96

Answer by LanaisSky96 at 10:33 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• with my first it was biscuts and gravy and chinese food. with my second it was fruit and cake and ice cream
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 10:38 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Fresh produce. I loved fresh veggie sandwiches with avocado, cheese, peppers, lettuce, cucumbers, and mushrooms. I also craved caesar salad.  

Gosh, I am getting hungry.  I guess I crave them even when I am not pregnant.  :-)

ARgal

Answer by ARgal at 10:40 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• With my daughter I craved frozen things, popsicles and even frozen bread llol now I crave chinese and subway roast beef sadwiches with all of the veges and mmmmmm fresh pineapple. :D
    mishamama

Answer by mishamama at 10:42 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• With my first it was tomato juice with lime and salt. Did not really have any cravings during my 2nd pregnancy. But for both I could NOT eat hamburgers from McDonalds. For some reason all I could smell was the grease.
    jnb71584

Answer by jnb71584 at 11:04 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I was ALL about the fruit, too!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:12 AM on Mar. 17, 2011