What does your child do when they are trying to get cozzy?

my son just has to rub the mine or my husbands upper arm untill his eyes are closed... it's like he's silky

Lynnsae

Asked by Lynnsae at 10:27 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in General Parenting

• He sings :)

LanaisSky96

Answer by LanaisSky96 at 10:27 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• My seven yr old hits his head on the pillow until the "dent" is just right, then he dozes off. :)
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 10:28 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• My oldest rubbed the silky edge of his blanket when he was little (he is now 16)

Youngest had to have his head covered with his blanket (he is now 13)
    mlanderson

Answer by mlanderson at 10:29 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• My two-yr old sings what we call her "ni night" song, which is really just babble, but it's soooo cute.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 10:29 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• They would play with my hair.

iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 10:32 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• my ds has to have a blanket, it could be 100 degress but if he's tired enough and cuddles up with a blanket, he's out in less than 5 mins
    dreamangel06

Answer by dreamangel06 at 10:34 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• My 3 yr old has to rub my face or arm.
    KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 10:44 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• My oldest son used to do the same thing. he would curl up to nurse and rub my arm the whole time. lol! At first it would tickle and then i got used to it.
    Freundmommyx5

Answer by Freundmommyx5 at 11:26 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• ds will snuggle, he's almost 7 so when he's tired he will come to me and snuggle
    dd wants her knee rubbed, kind of, she sits with her knee up and asks that we do the thing, fingers together at the top of her knee and then opening over her knee, strange but she loves it
    my other dd will pull my hair into clump of pony tail and hold it
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 1:59 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• My oldest still plays with her hair when she is tired. She has done that since she an infant. It is how I know she is really tired. She will sit there and pull at the top of her head. My ds will go 100 mph and pass out. There is nothing to prove that he is getting ready to sleep. My third will go to bed and cover up with her blanket.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 10:34 AM on Mar. 17, 2011