I am currently 12 weeks pregnant with my second child and suffering from EXTREME morning sickness. I had morning sickness all 9 months with my first and not ready for another 5 months of being tired. Any tips or ANYTHING I can do to make it better?

I did talk to my doctor at my last pre-natal check up and she told me that vitamins should help, but with my first child they only made me worse. I've tryed crackers, water, gingerale, popsicles and changing my diet nothing seems to work. With my first daughter I was given med's to help me out but it didn't do much either. I've heard about the accu-pressure bracelets, do they work? I would appreciate any advice! Thank you!

mishamama

Asked by mishamama at 10:35 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54cJkgtQB30ur
    This video is made by babymac004 (a youtube channel I watch alot) and this video is called "First Trimester Survival Kit" and she talks about what helps her with morning sickness.
    PhoenixsMommy10

Answer by PhoenixsMommy10 at 10:41 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Are you taking prenatals? When I was pregnant with my son I had the same problem but I came to find at about the 4th month that my terrible morning sickness was because of the prenatals. The iron in the prenatals tore up my stomach and made me sick. I switched to a vitamin A to Z with no iron in them and my morning sickness went away. You could ask your doctor if maybe you have too much iron in your system.
    AydinsMommy2311

Answer by AydinsMommy2311 at 1:17 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• take your prenatals at night instead of in the morning and make sure you drink plenty of water with them...one of my friends had bad morning sickness and she tried the preggie pops they have at babies r us for morning sickness...try sucking on ginger candy or peppermint too that can calm nausea.
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 2:57 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I agree with the peppermint or ginger candies suggestion.
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 10:25 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Have you tried Preggie Pops? Theyre supposed to help. I also got really sick while taking prenatal PILLS, but now I take the gummies and theyre great and no sickies!
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 11:16 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Eat small snacks frequently throughout the day. Do NOT wait to eat. Smelling citrus can help. Ginger and mints are also great in the form of chews, or gum, or mints.
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 3:30 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Thank you ladies for your suggestions!!!! Im deffenatly going to give them all a try! <3
    mishamama

Comment by mishamama (original poster) at 5:54 PM on Mar. 18, 2011