BLOATING

I swear I'm gonna stop eating,I get bloated no matter what I eat and I feel nausea in the morning till I burp then I feel a bit better. How do I get rid of this awful full feeling? I swear I'm gonna go throw up my dinner I'm sick of being so damn unhealthy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:36 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Health

• try drinking greenbean juice, mix it with V8 juice it tastes better. make your green bean juice in the blender. Add a cup of water, because it will be thick even with the water from the can. After you blend it pour it in to a glass add the V8 juice and drink. I like mine a bit warm with a drop of hot sauce and a pinch of salt(sea salt).
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 11:08 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Try eliminating salt and salty foods and drink water more often. DOn't drink sodas/pop and eat SLOWLY,taking small bites so you don't gulp and swallow air while eating. DOn't eat after 7 PM and try to relax.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 5:54 PM on Mar. 17, 2011