Most uncomfortable cramps, what could it be?

this is my first pregnancy and i dont have my first doctors appointment until next week. i had some "leakage" i guess you could say, it felt like i was slightly peeing myself then it stopped and i was outside talking for a few hrs and the last hr i started to get this really uncomfortable cramping below my belly button. i still kinda have it, just not as uncomfortable. what it could it be? and what should i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• oh i think im around 9weeks.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:39 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Well i know that alot of women have extra discharge when pregnant so it is possible that the leaking was coming from that. Its possible for it to be pee as well. I know its common for women to have trouble controling their bladder, this mostly happens when you get in you third trimester but it can happen any time and because in the first trimester you have to pee alot more often it is a possibility. For the cramping im not really sure i know i had alot of cramping though. If you are having bleeding along with the cramping then i would call your doctor. Even though it can be normal to have mild bleeding in the first trimester. You can try laying down and drinking two big glasses of water and see if that helps.
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 11:02 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• drink lots and lots of water and lay down and rest to see if the cramps go away unless you are having bleeding or unusual discharge calling your doctor will only result in them telling you the same thing...so if they get worse or you start bleeding then just rest and drink water because it could be you were getting dehydrated this happened to me around 21 weeks and it freaked me out
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 2:55 AM on Mar. 17, 2011