frustrated from husband chatting and sending msn and phone bills to girls

i uses to not say anything when he started chatting,it is even me who taught him how to log and me make a nickname to him so i can log in whenever i want and find things frustrating, but whenever i tell him he who gets angry because i spy on him, and me who take the move to talk again, he always be defencive by not talking with me and having fights, i say that i will not be the one who talk but i always forgive, we had a daughter and not thinking at all with divorce, i want another kid but he doesn't have the time to make some tests because he always chatting and watching porn at nighs that we be able to make tests at morning, this time i found that he sends mobile units to girls and get angry telling him that aren't we better for that money than these girls and asked him if one of them accepted to sleep with him does he agree he said yes just to make me angry

talinmarla

Asked by talinmarla at 4:04 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Relationships

• omg thats krazy
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 4:06 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• You are so right to be upset. You might want to do some research on sex addiction. There are even support groups for spouses. I'd also suggest some marriage counseling.

This is a BIG deal and it's most likely not going to change or even get worse. I'd get out while the getting is good. I wouldn't have another child with this guy.

You deserve so much better.
    Anonymous

• i wouldnt be sticking around through that.
    Anonymous

• I couldn't understand a damn word in this post. Try using some punctuation and proper grammar...this was confusing to read.
    Anonymous

• This is the most confusing post I have ever read. Your grammar is in need of improvement and the use of punctuation is generally an accepted form of writing. That said, I think the answer you seek is within the body of your question. You deserve better than this, and you need to believe that you do in order to take the necessary steps to move on with your life.

Understand that you cannot change people. And if you try, then you need to realize that you never really accepted them for who they are to begin with. Start taking responsibility for your life.

I wish the best. God Bless.
    Anonymous

• you don't' want a divorce? well you're going to have to be alot tougher on him and set locks up on the computer and such.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 8:48 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Sounds to me like a cheat or he's hiding stuff
    scoke19

Answer by scoke19 at 9:22 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• You want another child with a man that doesn't want you?
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 9:22 AM on Nov. 25, 2008