When did you start going through a check list of things you needed to get for your new baby?

Lynnsae

Asked by Lynnsae at 10:54 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• As soon as I got pregnant. I love to make lists and to plan anything and everything so I jumped on it ASAP lol
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 10:55 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I had everything on my list by the time i was eary in my six month with my first pregnancy with my second pregnancy it was around 8 months. With my third pregnancy i had to have hubby run out and get a carseat and newborn diapers and we didnt go get the the crib (i had a bassinet) till two weeks after he was born. This time i am 7 months and have not done one thing. I need to though.
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 11:11 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• w/ my first at around 4 months b/c when im anxious i make lists out the wazoo. this time around i waited till 8 months (2 weeks ago haha). i figure we've got most of the expensive stuff already (crib, car seat, etc) so 2 months is plenty of time to get all that junk outta our garage haha.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:15 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• About 4 months before my due date. I had my baby shower in november and my due date was the end of february and whatever I didnt get at my baby shower went on my list.
    AydinsMommy2311

Answer by AydinsMommy2311 at 1:11 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• my baby shower was feb 26 and im due march 30...i registered back in october but i didnt even go through everything from my shower till the other day...theres still some stuff i need but nothing too big im just worried about when i need to pack my bag lol procrastination lol
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 2:42 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• At about 20 weeks or so.
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 10:21 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• As soon as the pregnancy was confirmed.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 11:12 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• When I found out I was pregnant. And multiple times after that.
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 3:27 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I didn't buy anything until I was about 6 months. I had a miscarriage right before my pregnancy and was really afraid of doing anything too soon. We bought the crib at 8 months.
    acurran88

Answer by acurran88 at 8:59 PM on Mar. 17, 2011