when was your babies movement stong enough that your DH/SO could feel it by touching your belly??

My Hubby cant wait to feel the baby I was just wondering. Thanks

heatmac4

Asked by heatmac4 at 4:13 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• 5 - 6 months. But then again when I was like did you feel that he'd say no most of the time LOL! Guys, sheesh!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 4:14 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• It was a lot later than normal for me, I was probably 26-28 weeks. I'm 36 weeks now and he's sick of being told to "watch and feel" my belly LOL!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:14 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• im 18wks and when im laying down everyone once in a while the baby kicks hard enough to feel from the outside he has felt her once i think she doesnt like him lol cuz she will be moving around lots and then he puts his hand on my belly and then no movment lol. i think it depends on how skinny of a person you are and how big baby is. usually around 20 to 24wks though.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 4:17 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I think it was around 20 weeks...and lol Mommy2B04, my baby did the same thing when my husband put his hands on there! I like how the instructor of our birthing class put it, though: baby is already comfortable with Daddy, so s/he is soothed by his hands! :)
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 4:20 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• really?? cuz my baby goes adhd when her "daddy" touches my belly.. her biological father isnt really around and when he is, i think she can tell he stresses me out.. but it was like 29 weeks for me
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 4:23 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Maybe the end of my fifth month or six month. It took a while for him to feel the baby's movement. Even tough I felt flutters at 4mths.
    PinkRose282

Answer by PinkRose282 at 4:29 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Ha my son wouldn't move at all for his daddy...he'd be kickin kickin kickin & of course I would get DH attention & he'd stop. I think it's the funniest thing...he'll be in here in a week & he still does the same thing lol...so my answer is my DH didn't see it or feel it until I was in my 7th month
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 5:20 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• mine felt it at 20ish weeks
    ah2590

Answer by ah2590 at 5:23 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I'm 26 wks. and my husband has just started feeling her. He says it feels like a spasm.
    Anonymous