What's a good "quiet time" movie to watch?

Done studying for the night, 4 page paper finished and studied for finals. The lil one is fast asleep and it's all quiet and I'm all ready to relax. What is a good movie that you recommend to wind down with? I like comedies and thrillers. I just wanna relax and have some me time tonight before I take my finals tomorrow.

proudmom2510

Asked by proudmom2510 at 11:16 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Entertainment

• I love "What About Bob" still makes me laugh every time and not too cerebral or intense. Just a sit back and laugh movie
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 11:18 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I would watch something with Hugh Grant in it. For some reason he really tickles my funny bone :)
    bootsky

Answer by bootsky at 11:24 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Passengers with Anne Hathaway, It reminds me a little of ^6th sense. Its Free with ENCORE On DEMAND if you subscribe. I just watched it last night.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 11:26 PM on Mar. 16, 2011