How do we stop the politicians from stealing our dreams

Cutting jobs, fewer teachers, police, fireman reducing wages on and on public t.v.  Come on ladies we protect our young in all the world species.  The ego of the males will destroy our lives.  We are the majority.  Lets jooin together as one.  Republicans, Democrats, Independents, The Tea Party together as one mother, one sister, one grandmother.  One voice,  for all children.

LadyKelly101

Asked by LadyKelly101 at 11:21 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• If they're stealing your dreams, my vote is to keep them out of your bedroom.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:30 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• No one has stolen my dream not sure how anyone could do that unless you let them. My kids are safe crime in my state is down even with cuts being made to police and education. I have never left my childrens education up to the state and supplement at home. I don't own a TV so I don't see the sensationalized news. I know overall kids are better off today than they were 60 years ago.
    Anonymous

• Your job is to protect and provide, not to confiscate to protect and provide. When your elected politician promotes one favored deal for one at the expense of another, it is just a matter of time before a new elected official will come looking for you. Accept the premise that YOU make decisions for the betterment of YOUR family and the less intrusion by a disinterested bureaucracy over your affairs, the better. The unions, as currently structured, control the democrat party and if that union wants more money and influence, the tax paying public will suffer with democrats in control.
    annabarred

Answer by annabarred at 11:56 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• The ego of the males will destroy our lives.

Yeah! Damn that Nancy Pelosi! Oh, wait...
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:09 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I opened a question and found a Hallmark card for National Hear Us Roar Day...........So disappointed.

Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 12:26 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I agree with every pp so far.

No one can 'steal your dreams', and only YOU can 'give' them away. No one has that choice but you.
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 12:55 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• They didn't steal our dreams. we foolishly placed our dreams in their hands. We can educate our children and keep our families safe without the federal government and I actually think we could do it a lot better without them muddying the waters. I still firmly believe that the US undervalues the importance of ensuring that every child receives a quality education and how it benefits all of us to see that that happens. BUT even if the masses or the government never awaken to that fact you still have the ability to take charge of your child's future and see that they learn. Like another mother said supplement their public education at home.
    kayslay

Answer by kayslay at 1:00 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• That is why we live in a country that we can vote for who we want in office. If u do not vote or whatever the case may be,. then u should not complain if there is somone in office u do not like.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:15 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• That is why we live in a country that we can vote for who we want in office.

If you live in the US, do you not realize that the campaign and election processes are broken to the point of corruption. Few people with all the power and money.. look out, the next position eliminated might be yours!

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 2:09 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

Best Answer. lol
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 7:49 AM on Mar. 17, 2011