Do you ever want to go outside and scream so loud you would make the ground shake?

I had one of those days and feel like screaming. Even though I kept my cool I deserve some sort of outlet and that should be me screaming.

dubewife

Asked by dubewife at 11:28 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Health

• Yes, today actually. I got so aggravated with the fighting and yelling, I told my oldest son to I am going to take a walk! I ended up walking to the grocery store, and went food shopping. And believe it or not, I actually felt better. Sometimes you need to just scream, or walk outside and power walk!
    bellamommyof4

Answer by bellamommyof4 at 11:34 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Yes but after i scream i go to my relax zone with a glass of wine
    lilie0804

Answer by lilie0804 at 11:47 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I had to do this once as part of therapy "Scream Therapy" and after going outside screaming my lungs out, the therapist said, "Wow, you can really scream loud," looking in all directions.

sidesplittinglaughter

catsmom1993

Answer by catsmom1993 at 11:47 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• every day
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:51 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Absolutely! You're SO not alone, mama!!

toddler tantrum

musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 9:29 AM on Mar. 17, 2011