Wedding photographers grrrrrr

I had a beautiful ceremony with beautiful flowers and scenery...A friend suggested a photographer who supposively cut us a deal 200 hundred dollars for 30 minutes no prints...anywho my dress was white with black and silver accents... and of course the bridal party was wearing the same colors...first off he took the pictures in front of a brick wall that was beige brown and tan and you can see a grey concret at our feet....not only was the back ground horrible but the sun was in everyones eyes in all the pictures so everyone was squinting...the best of all is when he pulled the top of my dress down to look at a tattoo i have an my boob in which i slapped his hand away...my husband didnt see this but did call him and the photographer is sending us our 200 back...
problem is i think i should sue him in small claims court for ruining pictures and moments i will never get back and for inappropriate touching or sexual harrasement...my husband is satisfied with getting his money back...i had family members come from all over my nephew came from 12 hours away to stand in it...and not too mention the cost of tuxedo rentals for 3 people what do you ladies think i should do

suhweetness

Asked by suhweetness at 11:30 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• I don't think you can do anything. You get what you pay for and he refunded your money. It sucks for sure, but if you wanted great pictures you should have paid more for your photographer.

I had the same thing happen at my wedding and learned my lesson.

shrugging

SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:42 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• i spoke to a lawyer and he said i could
    suhweetness

Comment by suhweetness (original poster) at 12:06 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I agree with Sleeping Beautee...not really much you can do. Sure it was disrespectful for him to attempt to view your tattoo without asking but I think you are upset over the pictures and looking for a way to burn him. It really sucks but he is refunding your money for the crappy photos and you will never get that day back again but if you didnt think the pictures were gonna turn out well in front of that background you should have suggested somewhere else that day. Also, if sun was in your eyes, it was in everyone else's eyes and means you will all be squinting.
    huntin_mama

Answer by huntin_mama at 12:07 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I've heard of this happening. The only thing that could have been done is that the photographer refunds your money. The only thing I can suggest is that in a couple of years, renew your vows and get a ligitimate photographer to take some better pictures. I realize that nothing can take the place of your wedding day. Was there anybody else there taking pictures?
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:09 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Of course a lawyer will tell you that you can and should sue. They are looking for cases which means more money for them. Just because you can sue them, doesn't mean you should.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:37 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I agree that you should cut your losses and be happy with the refund. Use your refund and take hubby to get some professional pics in your wedding clothes so you can have something positive to remember your day with, you won't regret it. Congrats!
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 6:57 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I would cut my losses
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 6:21 PM on Mar. 17, 2011