Can you still have..

Can you still have your period and be pregnant. Im sure this question has been asked a thousand times lol but I just started thinking about it and I never really knew the answer to this question. And I am just curious. Im not pregnant or TTC by all means. I just wanted to know. lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:45 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• yes. both my aunt and co-worker had their periods until they were 6 months pregnant. i have not heard of any other cases though..
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 11:47 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• um yes, the answer is yes....lol

I have had my period jan 30th and feb 26th...and last thursday I found out we are expecting! and they think I'm about 3-4 weeks along, which means yes, you sure can!
    katieandchris01

Answer by katieandchris01 at 11:47 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• My hubby says that you can but that's when we were TTC and it might have been wishful thinking on his part lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 11:48 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Lol I mean full blown period like the full heavy 4-7 days.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:52 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• i had a light period when i was pregnant w/ my oldest
    cheribabii613

Answer by cheribabii613 at 11:56 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I've heard of that happening. Not too common though.
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 10:18 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Yes you can.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 11:11 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Well yes i had one for four months when i was pregnant with my now 12y/o. I didnt know i was prego. He ended up being a preme though. I was younger and i didnt notice a difference in my body just knew i was putting on a few extra pounds. But after that i sure knew. Now with this pregnancy I spotted around the same time mines was supposed to come but it was not regular, same thing happened the seconed month and then the third mon th nothing at all and that what made me test. and sure enough positive test.

BUTTERFLY463

Answer by BUTTERFLY463 at 1:27 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I heard that it could be possible
    CARAELLIOTT

Answer by CARAELLIOTT at 1:29 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• It IS possible to have your period while pregnant. You would need to see a dr to confirm that was what was going on.
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 3:26 PM on Mar. 17, 2011