Not a questin...venting. Gosh some of these moms that hide behind anon posts, need to wake up and smell the roses or at least freaking reality!

I see so many cowards hiding behind anon posts when they want to bash another parent (which is against cafemom rules!) I understand everyone has a different of opinions, but stop trying to act holier than thou! No parent on here is perfect, not one single one. Every one of us has something going on in our life. It could be small, or big. No one has any right to judge or say ignorant things to another poster for asking a question. I was just reading a thread where someone of course hiding was bashing someone for what they wrote. I am so sick of it, grow up! This is a message board for people to talk, not to act better than the next parent. Think before you speak ladies. I see so many on here that are so nice even when they disagree...take a lesson from them. Yes I am mad, because I am constantly seeing others being bashed as moms. We are all moms, and we all want whats best for our kids, no one has the same life as the next mother...so respect each other as woman and mothers. You look petty and pathetic when your mouthing off to someone over the computer. 

tsk tsk

bellamommyof4

Asked by bellamommyof4 at 11:46 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in About CafeMom

• AWESOME MOMMA!!!!!!! I TOTALLY AGREE>
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 11:52 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I agree....even if you don't agree...agree to disagree...offer your opinion...debate it for the sake of conversation but be respectful when doing so. If you can't be nice in your disagreement, don't waste everyone's time bashing and creating drama...or at least put your name out there so we all know who you are.
    huntin_mama

Answer by huntin_mama at 11:51 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• If you think they are out of line, report them.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:50 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• That's why I just ignore the rude people and only listen to the people who are actually here to help. People take advantage of the anonymous button.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:50 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Ladies, please, not everyone who posts anon is doing so to be hurtful and cowardly.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:18 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I think they do it to feel better about themselves because their life isn't perfect so they have to point out everyone else's flaws. I agree with you though, it's pathetic.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 12:00 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Evidently there are some mothers that still want to bash others. Don't these people read the rules? Sometimes you just have to learn when to keep your mouth shut. All we want on here is advice and to help others. What's so wrong with that? I say that if you can't leave someone a reply that's not hateful, then just don't leave one. It's that simple.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:04 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I had someone tell me “it's just cafemom, so who cares”! I couldn't believe that line but thats how some feel. They have problems in there own world and somehow it makes them feel better to be a bully on an internet site. I'm not afraid to voice my opinion, posters ask, but people should be a little kinder and more compassionate.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:02 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• "in groups there is no anon button so why have it here?"

They have it so that people who want to ask a "personal" question can do so without fear of a friend of theirs knowing it's them. I think that cafemom should get rid of the straight up anonymous feature and replace it with a number or something assigned to each member. For instance, if I were to post anonymous, my number would be 848468964 or whatever. If I posted something rude under that number, Cafemom would know who I was, but no one else would. I guess it's too complicated for them to do, though.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 10:08 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• in groups there is no anon button so why have it here? things would really straighten up if there was no anon button and the thing too is women will say "but I'm being stalked and have to go anon"....whatever just create a new screen name and start over if things are that bad....excuses, excuses, they really never work
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:28 AM on Mar. 17, 2011