Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am having a brain fart adult content

What is that thing called, it is vaginally inserted before sex to stop sperm. It is like a cup thing. I am sorry but I am having a major brain fart.


Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Health

This question is closed.
Answers (1)

Next question in Health
What do you do when you can't sleep?

Next question overall (Pets)
Rat terriers