OMG! HE FELL ASLEEP!!! adult content

So, SO went to lay down in bed early and watch TV. I asked him why he went to bed so early. He said just to lay down but he wasn't going to sleep yet. I told him I wanted to stay up and 'play' after kids went to bed. So, I got the kids in bed and wait a bit for them to fall asleep and just went back there to wash my face and get ready for bed....HE IS ASLEEP...what an asshole.

I have to work until 8pm tomorrow night so it's not likely then either. So prob be Friday before I get any. It's always like this. If he is awake when I come to bed or if I go to bed with him, he's always soooo tired....wait until morning..then in the morning the dogs are flipping out to go outside and once you let them out, they come in all happy and wake the kids...then it's over! I'm sick of not getting any...

huntin_mama

Asked by huntin_mama at 12:33 AM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• Your not the only one in this boat! I seem to want it way more then my husband which can be very frustrating! especially when the kids are awake! I always seem to have to please myself which sometimes after so many weeks I start to feel embarrassed as if "Why isn't my husband pleasing me." ? I finally realized with men you have to just be right on top of it right away! Tease them, oral, and get them excited. Hey try this, do you both have cellphones?

You could pretend to be different people and it makes it fun and exciting! Role play on the phone :) It's super fun when you go at it! Tease him when he's away from the home! It will really make him want you. Just tease him until he's tired of it and soo into the mood he will want you! I used to think the man would just grab us, but I guess we have to grab them lol! :)
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 12:38 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• add some redbull and blue pills to his diet? ;-)
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 12:36 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• so he fell asleep. oh, well. it happens. is he really an asshole for being tired? i think that's rather unfair of you to call names over something he cannot help.
    lizdixson

Answer by lizdixson at 12:41 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I think it's awesome you want your hubby. I also think it too cute that your disappointed.
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 3:44 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• If he was tired, he should have said so to begin with instead of agreeing with me when I said I wanted to have sex.
    huntin_mama

Comment by huntin_mama (original poster) at 12:45 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• He FELL asleep. My lord... he agreed and then got a little sleepy. Big deal !!!!!!! ?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Then keep the dogs outside. There are ways to perk up your sex life. You just have to work on it.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Get a vibrator?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I get disappointed as well when my DH won't give it up. I want it WAY more than he does, and sometimes, it is just plain discouraging. I've learned over the years though that most of the time it has nothing to do with me, that he really is tired or not feeling well or whatever. Also, I've learned that there are certain things that I can do to entice him into wanting it. Things out of the ordinary, like shaving myself bare(tmi, I know lol). You really do have to work at it, though, but it's totally worth it to me!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:50 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Have you tried waking up early and letting the dogs out. Mine will usually settle back down if it isn't near the time we feed them. Maybe then the mornings might work for you.
    momofkids

Answer by momofkids at 8:52 AM on Mar. 17, 2011