FOR THE CAFEMOM POWERS THAT BE...THE POP OUT ADS GET IN THE WAY

EVERY TIME I WANT TO SEE SOMETHING OR DO SOMETHING MY CURSOR ENDS UP PULLING OUT SOME FLIPPING AD THAT I DO NOT CARE ABOUT....WHEN I WANT TO DO SOME THING THE AD ALWAYS POPS OUT AND GETS IN MY WAY OF BEING A PRODUCTIVE CAFEMOM MEMBER.....PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THIS AND I DO KNOW I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO IS FEELING THE SAME FRUSTRATION.

wheresthewayout

Asked by wheresthewayout at 12:34 AM on Mar. 17, 2011 in About CafeMom

• YEP I agree with this poster. The ads are driving me nuts. I don't mind seeing them on the side, but that Walgreens one opens every chance I move up to select something and the Nissan one opens from the side and doesn't close at all while covering half the screen!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• They know and thank you for the AD click =D
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 12:36 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I already sent them a complaint about one that kept freezing up my phone and computer. You can do the same! Just go to the contact us link at the bottom.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:54 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• It also makes the website fun a lot slower.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 12:59 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• My Norton anti-virus told me I possibly picked up a "Trojan Horse" from one of these pop ups
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:41 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• PREACH!!

the pop up ads are so annoying. i haven't been participating as much because i already know i'm gonna be irritated & leave the site to something else.
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 1:45 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I am so disgusted with all the flyout ads ... the ones that roll out when you hit them with the cursor. That "Got Milk" ad almost made me lose my freakin mind!

Another thing that I found incredibly annoying: I was playing a timed card game and a survey ad popped up in the middle of my screen! WTH? I was playing a game and the timer was counting down, but I had to stop and click the ad off my screen so I could continue the game! :::grumble:::
    chrlstoncharmed

Answer by chrlstoncharmed at 1:58 AM on Mar. 17, 2011