What is the best way to change your baby boy without being peed on?

AydinsMommy2311

Asked by AydinsMommy2311 at 12:35 AM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• cover his weiner with something like a clothe as soon as you open the diapie!!
    Ericaca

Answer by Ericaca at 12:51 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• We would put the clean diaper under the dirty one, and then as soon as the old one was gone, we'd pull up the other one, which was already in place. Worked like a charm! Just make sure his penis is pointed down when you close him up! =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:53 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Have the clean diaper already open and ready to go. Leave the dirty one over his weiner while you gather the number of necessary wipes, then always keep a wipe between you and his weiner. When everything is clean, lay 1 last wipe on his weiner, slide on the clean diaper, and remove wipe and fold up diaper. As long as you move swiftly and don't leave things exposed you won't get wet. But always be prepared, the one time you run out of wipes will be the time you get it in the hair/mouth/face. GL :)
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 12:54 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Be real quick!
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:36 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I never got peed on. Leave the change time a little longer perhaps. Do you talk and sing to him as you do the changing? This might distract him from urinating. Make the whole time really loving and cheerful. He can not pee and laugh at the same time.
    MLM247

Answer by MLM247 at 4:35 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• make daddy do it.
    MamaSince2005

Answer by MamaSince2005 at 5:43 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• We used the washcloth. Open the diaper and lay the washcloth over his penis and change the diaper.  They also seIl things that are like little caps that do the same as the washcloth (follow link below).

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2574753&prodFindSrc=search

mama_l

Answer by mama_l at 9:13 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I bought these cones madeo out of terry cloth. They are called "Pee Pee Tee Pees" or "Tinkle Toppers". I could not have lived without these. They worked awesome.
    wood1980

Answer by wood1980 at 3:55 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Really fast! Just kidding, my son is six, we've all been peed on I think it's just one of those things that's going to happen. I just laid a wipe on top of my son until I put the clean diaper on, so at worst it'll dribble down his sides, and that's the same for little girls....our daughter has peed on us too surprisingly enough lol she's only two months old.
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 4:50 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• i use a pee cloth
    put it over his penis and change quickly
    i always make sure i put the clean one underneath that way i just slip off old one do a quick wipe and voila!!!!
    Amanda11810

Answer by Amanda11810 at 10:52 PM on Mar. 17, 2011