Update on my Uncle for all who asked & prayers needed please (im sorry this is lonG)

I decided to go visit my uncle, it was very hard for me to walk back there and see him so .... lifeless ..... I was an emotional wreck, and kept asking myself why him? What did he do to deserve this? He is on 100% total life support, if he was to be taken off, he would not survive. His organs are only functioning about 10% if that, and he is in a drug-induced coma, so he doesn't know what's going on. I am at a loss, my uncle would not want to live this way. He has told us he doesn't want to be on life support. He is in God's hands, I know that when he goes he is going to Heaven, and as much as I want him to keep fighting, I don't want him to suffer no more.

Everyone, please pray for my family, to come to terms with what we're experiencing, and please, most of all, pray for my Uncle JR, pray that God heals him, and calls upon him and lifts him up, please surround him with Angels and let his body be at peace, I pray that he is in no pain, and when God calls on him to come home, that it's painless, I don't want my Uncle to suffer.

I am sorry this is so long, but I know someone out there that can relate to my story and give me some words of advice, words to live by, words that can make this situation a little better. I pray that my uncle can heal and get better, but I also pray he doesn't suffer in pain, which if he was to make it through this, he would. =[ i'm at a loss.

knicole0708

Asked by knicole0708 at 1:02 AM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• hugsI am glad you updated, as I have been thinking of you and your Uncle and wondered if you got to see him and how he was doing. I am so glad you did get to go and see him. I am keeping you, your Uncle and family in my thoughts and prayers.

praying

MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:04 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• God bless you and your family! I just lost my great aunt 3 months ago. She died a week after her 70 birthday. She was very special to me and she had been suffering for years with pain around her body. Doctors would keep telling her they don't know what is wrong. 2 days before she passed she was waiting for her son to come over she called him saying she had a headache he said he would come over after he took a shower. She called 911 by the time the ambulance came she was on the floor. So they broke a window to get in took her to San Francisco hospital. She was in a coma and they said her brain was bleeding. They tried to stop it but she died the next day. She never got a chance to see my baby that I gave birth to a month before she died and that hurts me the most.

hugs

momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 1:54 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• hugs

mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 6:59 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• sorry to hear about your uncle, even though you don't think he hears you, just tell him everyone is okay and that he can go in pest now.
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 2:29 PM on Mar. 17, 2011