What type of makeup do you use?

Please tell brand and if its liquid or powder and if you like it. And also if you have oily or dry skin.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:39 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• MAC liquid foundation, I have neither oily nor dry skin, but I do get a zit every once in a while.
    Anonymous

• I use Arbonne liquid. I use to use their mineral foundation but feel in love with the liquid which also has anti aging propertise. I use all arbonne on my face as I have excema (dry itchy skin) so I have to be careful what I use.. and I have no issues with this. The make up is actually good for your skin. As they say beauty with benefits.
    KimArbonne

Answer by KimArbonne at 4:52 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Bare Essentuals mineral powder foundation. I LOVE IT!!! I have oily skin and it doesn't get cakey or gunky. Just a bit expensive but it lasts!
    Mamakat90

Answer by Mamakat90 at 4:56 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I use Loreal True Match minerals. Love it, love it, love it. Covers everything that needs covering and it's very light. I just wear my moisturizer under it and it's flawless. I'm never going back to liquid foundation again :)

Sharon
    momto2boys973

Answer by momto2boys973 at 5:23 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I'm VERY oily and use Bare Escentuals. Love it! It no longer looks like you could drill for oil on my nose! And it stays put all day.
    blainesmommy03

Answer by blainesmommy03 at 6:02 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• i have in between skin.
    i use Bare Essentuals, its a loos powder.
    For days when i want extra extra coverage i use a little bit of a tinted moisturizer under my Bare Essentuals.
    ParkerMommy

Answer by ParkerMommy at 8:09 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Mary Kay-love it My skin is dry-I use mineral powder
    MKDebbie

Answer by MKDebbie at 1:37 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• sheer coverage,i like it.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 6:51 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I've tried everything from drug store makeup to Estee Lauder, Avon, Clinique. The best for me (and I've switched back and forth "just to see") is Revlon Age Defying (I've been using it for at LEAST 4 or 5 years - just turned 30, well before I was aging). It's a liquid. I have pinkish skin, sometimes oily, sometimes dry - rarely normal. This makeup evens out my skin tone, but let's my freckles show through. People have said, "I didn't know you wear makeup! You don't need it!". LOL. They only THINK I don't need it, because Revlon improves my tone without being heavy or obvious. I LOVE it! I recently bought Avon Beyond Color mousse foundation. I also like that, but it's not nearly as great as my other stuff. I just wish they still sold the Age Defying in a pump bottle. :(
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 11:55 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• The best makeup is one that feeds your skin with pure, safe whole food derived ingredients and not with dyes, chemicals, fragrances, alcohol, and mineral oil (just to name a few). Check out these brands at http://www.cosmeticsdatabase.com/ and you will see how they are rated. Savy people educate themselves about what they are putting in and on their bodies - and that includes makeup since we use it almost every day. Many ingredients have been linked to cancer and other things! I have found only one line that is 100% certified organic and that is Miessence. Check it out on this database and at karenmacnab.mionegroup.com Everyone should know what they are really putting on their faces since our skin is our largest organ and absorbs 70% faster than taking something orally. Be health conscious and do the research first! Your body will be glad you did!
    Health4U

Answer by Health4U at 5:27 PM on Nov. 26, 2008