I would like some advice

I want to leave the fact is that I have nothing here but also I have nothing were im going, my family is going to be close but I get worried that if leave and then lose my job ill be in serious trouble because there is no jobs over there, well at this point seems that there is no jobs anywere I dont want to get welfare Im really fed up with the life I have here because I have no life im just a 24/7 nanny and that's it, no real friends just work and work and then work some more, anyone who attempts to be my friend ends up to be a burden asking me How do i do this? help me to do that? can you call for me I dont know how to ask? why do they think I KNOW? I dont i look for my answers I try to do what I can. I don't want a SO I have give up on that one too. My mom is going to be close but my dad too and he is a child abuser he beat us all our childhood and I DO NOT want him anywhere near my baby because if he does anything 1 of us will end up in jail do not know wich. I want to leave but some said that I am been selfish since my daughter is going to loose her health insurance and education oportunities, but if I keep going like this she is going to loose her mom. I just want to pack and leave but I am been selfish? stupid? Im just plain loosing my mind?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Mar. 17, 2011 in General Parenting

• i suggest you hang in there and keep on being a 24/7 nanny. in the mean time you should try looking for another job or try meeting other moms in your area.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 2:41 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Hang in there :)
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 2:45 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• hugs

mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 6:56 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I wouldn't leave the job until I had something else lined up. JMO, though.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:44 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Have another job ready before you quit first. Whether it is closer to your family or where you are. You do not need that kind of stress around you and your child.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 9:29 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• i dont know if u believe in GOD put pray and ask GOD to help u with what going through and GOD is so great HE will guide u the right way I WILL KEEP U IN MY PRAYERS. IN THE NAME OF JESUS I ASK U TO LIFT UR UR DAUGHTER RT NOW THAT SHE IS SO CONFUSED WITH WHERE TO GO IN LIFE , I ASK YOU TO GUIDE HER THE WAY U WANT HER TO GO SINCE U HAVE A PURPOSE FOR HER AND THE CHILD U HAVE GIVIN HER COVER THEM WITH UR BLOOD IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME . AMEN AND AMEN
    frances693

Answer by frances693 at 11:30 AM on Mar. 18, 2011