I need to stop watching Glenn Beck

Ok so I have this problem. I am extremely liberal and I watch a lot of very liberal news and TV shows (I LOVE LOVE Real Time with Bill Maher) but, I feel like If I am going to watch these very biased liberal shows then I should watch some very conservative shows also just to kind of balance out the info I watch. Here is the problem with that…I can’t watch Glenn Beck without wanting to break my TV. I mean really... I watch him and i get so mad that there has been times that i have just had to turn it off because i couldn't stand listening to his bat shit crazy rants so Is there another very conservative news show I can watch that maybe won’t piss me off so much? Any recommendations would be helpful. Thanks

momofone072506

Asked by momofone072506 at 2:59 AM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I think Glenn beck is crazy. But I am not liberal.
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 3:02 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Truth hurts, I guess. I would also have to say your elevator may go to the top floor, but that doesn't mean the doors open.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 3:54 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• you need to ask yourself, why Maher??? he's like the antithesis of Beck...both of these will drive you crazy in one simple viewing.
    why not visit a middle-of-the-road host?
    or none at all???
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:47 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I agree, you might feel like making a sign or something and going somewhere to protest. Just put the HISTORY CHANNEL on instead for the next year or so.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:22 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I like Glenn Beck. lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:42 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I think Beck is mentally ill (not meant as an insult, I think his family should step in)

Huckabee's show is OK. I watch Morning Joe its hosted by a repub and a dem. have both sides on...

O'Reilly is OK sometimes...

There was a bald guy, can't remember his name...he was quite reasonable

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:08 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• why Maher???

He's smart and funny and always has repubs / conservies on as well

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:09 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• why Maher???

You took the words out of my mouth!! :)

momofone072506

Comment by momofone072506 (original poster) at 9:31 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I usually don't mind listening to Joe Scarborough, but I only watch tv news occasionally now so I"m not sure who else. I go to news websites most of the time, and just watch tv news a little bit here and there. I can hardly stand listening to Beck or Limbaugh, but I have on occasion. Normally I see clips from their shows more often than I would actually watch or listen to their entire shows, but I've gotten the impression that they're both very hateful people. JMO I tease about him being crazy occasionally, but I'm really starting to think that Beck may need some mental help.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 9:34 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• It's very simple, change the channel.

I wish I could say that Glenn is crazy because it would make me feel better about the state of our country but unfortunately, he's not...

agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 1:39 PM on Mar. 17, 2011