I can't stand me anymore!

I can't stand myself anymore. No one likes me. I am still being punished for sins I have done in the past and I can't do anything right. I can't finish a class for fear of what to come next. People don't like me and it makes me hate myself even more! I used to have such a high self esteem. Such a great respect for myself but now I can't stand being around myself anymore. Anyone know how i can build my self esteem back up?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:12 AM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Health

• Maybe see a counciler, they can help a lot more than you think.
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 3:23 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• don't give in to this , these are lies.
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 3:18 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• you have to believe in yourself, leave the past in the past. Say you can do it and do the things you want to do. If you need help try a counselor, where you can sit and talk to someone face to face and they can help you get back to where you want to me good luck
    RACINGMANIA

Answer by RACINGMANIA at 9:16 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• You Can Do It!!!!!!!!
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 9:20 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Everyone feels that way at one point or another. It may be a passing thing. If it gets to be serious like hurting yourself then a counselor honestly does do great things. I thought it was a bunch of crap until I actually saw one. Hearing myself rant and getting logical feedback was strangely helpful. Also there are medications out there for peoplewho have let this socially correct world flip their mind with all their rules and standards(which very few live by) Calm down and don't pick yourself or other apart. God Bless
    CHarlan

Answer by CHarlan at 9:31 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I would agree with the comments above - we all have moments where we do or say something that we know isn't the best. BUT you can fix it by just changing your ways today! Best thing to do is to give of yourself so find a place that needs volunteers and give a little time, you'll feel great just being able to provide help. You may want to see a counselor too, but maybe not - everyone is different. Please realize you're human and you make mistakes - forgiveness starts with learning to forgive yourself. God Bless.
    Camilletnt

Answer by Camilletnt at 9:37 AM on Mar. 17, 2011