Fed up with the nosebleeds

so i have had 4 nosebleeds in a week and they have all been at work!!! this is getting ridiculous i have a cold and i know it happens when you are pregnant but why only when im at work..thats soo embarrassing to have to tell a customer you will be right back once you arent bleeding all over their beer...anyone else have this problem

ahsot1230

Asked by ahsot1230 at 4:05 AM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I had one while at work while I was pregnant. Sadly, there isn't much you can do, but deal with it in the moment. Hang in there! I hope you feel better soon!!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 9:24 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Sorry, mama. I can see how that would be REALLY annoying. :(
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 10:15 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I get them all the time, mostly in the mornings and at night. Theres not a whole lot you can do to stop them. One thing Ive noticed that helps is keeping my bedroom a little bit more humid so at night my nose doesnt get all dried out. You might also try to keep a hot cup of tea nearby to smell and inhale the steam from.Good luck! I know its gross.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 11:07 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• not sure how to help, maybe ask your Dr?
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 1:05 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I never did. But I had to frequently excuse myself from customers so I could go throw up. Eventually you will 'outgrow' it, eventually...
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 3:16 PM on Mar. 17, 2011