Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do u think a man who got a sex change should be housed with men, women or a special section for trannies when imprisoned on the tax payers dime?


Asked by gwen20 at 5:52 AM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

Level 35 (71,622 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (6)
  • Whatever the legal sex is. If they are a man, living as a woman, they are still a man and need to be housed with the men. Same goes for women.

    And i don't think any of them should get 'special housing'. I don't care what you claim to be (transexual), what you did (pediphile), or what the threat against you may be (kid killer, cop)...if you did the crime, you take your chances in the general population of the prison system. If you are afraid of getting hurt or killed in jail, then don't do the crime!!!

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

  • In prison, most of the time, they have a classification process and folks like that can be segregated. Jails ... nah. Not so much. If they were classed as men, that's were they will go. Regardless of sex change.

    Answer by sonja911 at 6:21 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

  • If they havent completed the sex change entirely then they go in with men.

    Answer by gemgem at 7:47 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

  • A man who has a sex change should be housed with females.After all,isn't that what sex change is all about?

    Answer by MistyBlueMom at 8:33 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

  • If someone has had a sex change, then that person has probably already gone through the process of legally changing their sex. So that person would now be female in the eyes of the law and would thusly be housed with women.

    Answer by purpleducky at 8:54 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

  • Whatever his legal sex is. If he had it changed to female after having the surgery then he should be housed with women


    Answer by sweet-a-kins at 8:56 AM on Mar. 17, 2011