Do u think it is wrong to tell your s/o about very personal things that your female friend confided in you about ?

i think it is wrong because i am closer to my female friend than i am to her hubby, plus i think that some things should stay just between us girls..

gwen20

Asked by gwen20 at 6:39 AM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• if it is spoken in confidence, it does not pass my lips unless A) it is a threat of harm against another person/animal/property B) a threat of suicide.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 6:51 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• It depends on the relationship. I let people know that I tell my husband everything, and if it is something they don't want him to know, they should not tell me either.
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 8:21 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Yes...it's wrong. She confided in you, not her husband. And you're right...some things should stay just between girls.
    sonja911

Answer by sonja911 at 6:45 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I pretty much feel is someone speaks to you in confidence they want it kept between you two and not you and your husbsand.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 6:45 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I would never tell her husband things that she has told me. I had a friend that use to do that to me, if me and my husband got in a fight and i told her about it she would say something to him about it everytime and then we would get into another fight over that, i personally think she just enjoyed causing problems between us. I do not tell her things anymore.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 6:46 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• If they asked you not to, then it's kinda wrong. At the same time most women I know don't keep much from their husbands so I'd keep anything too private to myself.
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 6:47 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• but yes i do tell my huband things but i would never tell hers.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 6:48 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I also tell my husband everything. It's not like he would ever tell anyone, that's not his personality.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:05 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• YES, it's very wrong.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:08 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I dont usually tell my dh anything someone confided in me, unless it becomes out of control and maybe I am worried about said friend. Then I will ask his opinion, but I know he is trustworthy.

Answer by gemgem at 7:45 AM on Mar. 17, 2011