Measuring small 32 weeks?

I'm 32w2d and went in for my ultrasound today and she was 4lbs2oz, but I'm measuring with the tape measure at 29 weeks. Has anyone else had this happen? They said the baby is small for 32 weeks but everything I read says that at 32 weeks I should be right around 4lbs? Does anyone know the risk factors of measuring small? My doctor told me from the ultrasound I'm in the 44% percential that she's small...
My doctor also said that the baby was starting to go lower so wouldn't that have something to do with me measuring smaller, my doctor didn't mention anything about that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:00 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Don't worry about it too much. If there was something to be concerned about, your doctor would discuss it with you. As long as you continue to grow, you should be ok...and remember, your due date might be wrong, anyway, so you could be right on target!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 5:22 PM on Nov. 24, 2008